Driving Form

Indemnification & Hold Harmless Agreement

This form needs to be on file at the Athletic Office if a Student plans to transport themselves or themselves and other riders in a personal/privately owned vehicle to and from Lewis Cass facilities and non-Lewis Cass Facilities when Lewis Cass is otherwise providing transportation for such school-related and/or extracurricular activities.